Thursday, December 2, 2010

80's hits, and because I can not draw

Ahhh, the greatest decade of all, the 80. Remember all the great music, movies and everything about the 80? Come with me here for a while and let us take a stroll through the 80's nostalgic. Ronald Reagan was our president, and nobody messed with the U.S.! MTV had just space in our living room, and the music is the explosion took 80 as the Space Shuttle. Does anyone remember the first video ever shown on MTV? E 'was named by a bandThe Buggles, and the song was Video Killed the Radio Star. In fact, MTV video was only about 50 aircraft at the time, and the music world would never have thought really kind of fun to take them. How little we knew then! But slowly and surely, music videos started a bit ', we grow, and the rest is history.

I really think that MTV has launched a thousand musical career, if not more. Everything from one shot wonder of 80's rockMega-stars such as Van Halen and Def Leppard. Artists and groups already established stations got a boost from this TV bit 'of music. I for my part, no idea what people actually looked like this. I heard on the radio, but had no idea what was their appearance. I also remember that some of the 80's music I liked so much, was actually sung by a squeaky voice man, not the woman I had thought of that! Come on, some of you agree with me, right? For this reasonThe show, I really need to know the people, bands and albums of this great hit of the 80 all came. For a few videos and 80 shots I remember are Def Leppard's Pour Some Sugar On Me, Michael Jackson Thriller, Whitesnake Here I Go Again, Go-Go's "We Got the Beat, and how could we ever forget the string music of the 80s Hits of Kenny Loggins.

Music Hit

In fact, if Kenny Loggins music more or less than 80s musicSoundtracks. Movies like Caddy Shack, Foot Loose, and his increasingly popular "Top Gun". Top Gun also some great '80s hits by groups like Berlin, Cheap Trick and Miami Sound Machine. Some of the other 80's movie soundtracks, which attaches great importance to me to dance to Vision Quest, Maximum Overdrive, Fast Times at Ridgemont High, and the ever popular 80-hit, Dirty. No child in the corner! Great films, soundtracks and too unbelievable. What have you done and whereYou were the first time I got the 80's classic Purple Rain? What kind of car you drive? Were you driving yourself? If you're like me, you can listen to an old hit 80, 80 to see a music video and can now more easily swept away again at once. Fortunately, this makes the Internet safe and sound and classic rock video channel.

80's hits, and because I can not draw

So that's it. A reflection on the people I will never be the decade decade remember there ever was. Thanksfor sharing these memories with me.

80's hits, and because I can not drawInside North Korea Tube. Duration : 46.03 Mins.


Go undercover with National Geographic correspondent Lisa Ling as she journeys into mysterious and reclusive North Korea.

Keywords: Lisa Ling, North Korea Kim, Jong, Asia, Government

home stereo receivers dj cd turntables

No comments:

Post a Comment