Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Great 80's Hits - Album


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Here we go again. Another trip to the yester-decade of the 80s. What to choose and where to start? There were many great albums of the 80s music would be impossible to mention any names to the next. But you must admit that I will mention is at the top of anyone's favorite. Most rock, some pop, and maybe a great 80's soundtrack thrown in for good measure. Let's begin.

The first list from the Red Rocker himself, Sammy Hagar.His contributions in the 80's were far and wide. It seemed as if he could just wake up and handle a mega 80 albums of music success. My personal favorite from him is Standing Hampton. Heavy Metal, I love again, there is only One Way To Rock, and my favorite song from this, it dissolves. Three Lock Box VOA and are little more than 80 albums from this powerful package. A great singer and a great guitarist as well. What you ask for?

Next onThis list is Guns-N-Roses. Who can ever forget their first hit album Appetite for Destruction? Mr. Brownstone, Paradise City Sweet Child O 'Mine, and my favorite from this, Welcome To The Jungle. Axl Rose, Duff, Slash and knew exactly what I desire, when it came out. The stronger the album is played, the sound. There is one thing too much volume? Rap music, yes. 80's classic rock, no!

Let us remember with the classic 80'sMetallica album. ... And justice for all is perhaps the strongest, hardest rocking album of the great 80. To Live Is To Die, and blackened are classics in themselves. But then comes the Big Daddy of all One. Beautiful, slow, agonizing at first, and then BAM! grabs you by the throat and kicked his tail until the end. By far my favorite song from Metallica to date.

Motley Crue was another favorite band in the 80s and can not be omitted. Dr. Feelgood was theFlagship for them with hits like Do not Go Away Mad (Just Go Away), Kick Start My Heart, and without you. A great mix of ballads, hard rock, music, and just feel good together. That 80's music should be an album of success. Does anyone remember Tommy Lee, while spinning the drums? I know we all have.

We need to launch a couple of pop albums here to complete the package. One of the most pop artists of the '80s was Cyndi Lauper. His greatestShe's so unusual album was called. Was! But that's what attracted me to his music. I like to go off the beaten track and Cyndi me there. Not to mention that was and is an incredible artist. The Time After Time haunting, Money Changes Everything, and his signature Girl's Just Want to Have Fun cemented in their heartland. Not to mention the videos with all sizes of Wrestling. We do not know something, Cyndi?

Heart was another group who enjoyed megaStardom. Ann and Nancy Wilson are two of the hottest singers that ever graced a stage. In fact, I had a personal interview with Ann Wilson. I screamed loudly - Hello! a concert and says hello! back. Okay, okay, I have my fifteen minutes of fame somewhere! But back to music 80 albums success. Heart - and his self-titled album. What About Love, Nothin 'at all, and Nancy at the peak of their game with these dreams. A classic 80'sAlbum hit the top of the list.

How about a classic 80's soundtrack hit now? Let's look, Valley Girl Soundtrack often overlooked. Do not laugh, it was a pretty good album in itself. Love My Way by Psychedelic Furs, which can now be men at work, and one shot wonder I Melt With You Modern English. Not too hip on the film, but I like the soundtrack of new wave.

So here we are at the end of another 80Fun Fest hits. I hope this has sparked even more 80's memories in you and keep them alive. Keep out loud, she proudly shows and as always, Rock On!

No comments:

Post a Comment