Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What do you know Music Beat Making


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Let me start by saying I years, the music industry are involved in more than 30 hours. I remember the classic Roland TR-808 and TR-909. I remember the Linn LM-1. I remember everything. And it's funny how we use this stuff sounded really good. Well, I think so. Today, technology is more than you can imagine that we could have taken during 1980. However, the technology is still not solve all problems when it comes to do to beat. There area few things you need to do and not do if you want your shots to land in the trash. These few tips should help.

Top of the list is my tip layering. You can not imagine how much better your beats the simple superposition of a tone on the other. What this means, in essence, it is thickened and brings the sound more in the foreground. Single layer only beats sound thin and boring. With layering, you really bring the sound, while there are more structuresit. Contrast when layered sounds can get very interesting results.

Next point is mixed. It 'very important listen to your mix of one instrument at a time to ensure that nothing is lost in the soup. The problem is affected by any kind of confusion that how to add sound (high to begin crash, toms, etc.), things start to get buried. So you want to mix the tools so that they do not. The easiest way to do this is by panning. All you need everyInstrument to another pan. For example, you could be dead drum, high hat, crash left, right, and so on. In this way, it is difficult for the various parts of your heart to get buried.

Finally, and this may be the most important of all is the quality of equipment. As I said up top ... I can not believe we thought then that old stuff sounded good. He did not. Sure, there are some applications that work in which musical sound is dirty, but you're still aroundneed to know how did you get and what to do with it. To use the equipment is crucial for the desired sound.

In my signature you will find an overview of a great heart, the software that I am sure you will find are very interesting reading. In addition, you get to one of my most recent pieces I've heard together. There is only one of over 700 that I wrote in my 30 years of experience in this field.

Beat Making To Your Success,

Steven Wagenheim

No comments:

Post a Comment