Thursday, July 22, 2010

Home Recording Studio design ideas - Rock Solid Ideas Studio


Image : http://www.flickr.com


Some years ago I created my first home studio and I found it a bit 'a minefield. In this article I will do my best, like a fairy very sweaty mother of God, who guides you through all the many products on the market.

I'm not a big tech guy so I can design very simple home recording studio, as simple as possible to meet and ideas to use. So the technology does not get in the way of the creative process is, hopefully, ifYou're a singer-songwriter type, this guide will save you time.

First, I would like because of what I do, then take a copy ;-)

Home Recording Studio Design - Computer

I personally love the feeling of softness of a white Mac Book and I also recently got an iMac with an extra two gigs of RAM for ultra fast processing at home.

The other big advantage is that it is a Mac with Garage Band, which for me is a great player software registrationMarket. (More on this later)

Home Recording Studio Design - microphone

The best cheap microphone that I found so far is a study of Projects B1, which is a very small condenser microphone that is very versatile and can take a beating. (This is good for me because I am very passionate and angry during recording and Wimpy Mics almost have a chance!) I once spent $ 5,000 on a really nice microphone Neumann Plum question only to fall down and breakOn the first day of use.

Home Design Studio Recording - Software

For years I've been on the course and Pro Tools, but now I have changed my opinion, if you really want some quick shots in Garage Band can always make the way easier to use to get started.

I know many guys out there home study say I'm crazy, but at the end of days or a producer I'm lazy and want the melody sound to the click of a button well. GarageBandThe only piece of software that gives me what I want.

Home Design Recording Studio - Audio Interface

This is essentially what you have to show for the guitar or voice in your computer and make wavy lines on the screen. I like the Mbox as it has a few inputs and is nice and compact.

Home Design Studio Recording - Midi Controller

If I use a string or perhaps a low sexy I fire my M-Audio keyboard and a program to addThe reason he called me access to more than one thousand samples of really good quality, a must if you have a sound ambitious in the head and no access to an army of studio musicians.

Home Design Studio Recording - Drums

Keep it simple, if you do not rent to a real drummer, the drum machine Dr rhythm collection are as good as any.

Home Design Recording Studio - Talent ;-)

If your songs are not good then not really matter how big your stance.Take your time and do everything possible to produce something interesting and original. Fortunately, I am a musical genius, this is not a problem for me ;-)

This guide offers a rare vision in my home studio to have their own setup, there are times when my clients the very latest gear and expensive microphone, which I call the hire shop, but 90% is what you see, by the application before . These are the basics for you to get to work, I know there are a million and a furtherWidgets to give a more polished sound, but if you want it to happen, go running on the floor of the list and go through this.

ipad backgrounds

No comments:

Post a Comment